VIVAIA is a women’s fashion brand that was made popular due to making sustainable shoes from water bottles. Now they also make handbags and apparel. They use recycled materials obtained from used plastic water bottles, turning them into spools of thread to knit the surface material for their shoes, creating a sustainable and classic look that will last for years to come. VIVAIA is promoted by my favourite bloggers / YouTubers so when they approached me for a product review I didn’t hesitate to say yes!
VIVAIA reached out to me and offered a pair of their shoes for us to try. There were so many styles, but I eventually decided on the ELVIA round toe chunky heels which have just launched. They are currently available in cream and black.
The shoes arrived in a stylish & beautiful cardboard box. On arrival, I could see they were exactly as pictured and looked lovely! I choose the cream coloured ones this time.
What are the highlights of the ELVIA shoes?
- Running heels: VIVAIA has been developing new more comfy heels that allow you to feel more comfort at every moment, even if you ever need to run!
- Blister prevention: the shoes have an added counter patch that acts as a comfortable pillow for the ankles.
- Like walking on clouds!: shoes have added arch comfort on the insole that acts like a pillow for your feet.
- Won’t squeeze your feet: contrary to leather, the knit fabric with a 4-way stretch makes the upper flexibly stretched to your feet.
- Elegant fit: elegance is my priority these days and these shoes have a simple silhouette and finish that makes them incredibly elegant! In fact, it’s hard to find a tacky item in VIVAIA‘s website – period!
How do the ELVIA shoes fit?
They fit me just fine, and I love they have sizes in 0.5 increments, so useful! I’ve sized slightly down (I’m a 5.5 and got a 5) and the shoe fit me perfectly. Anyways, here is ELVIA’s size guide:
SHOULD I BUY VIVAIA?
Absolutely! I love my VIVAIA shoes and would love to get a lot more. No complaints whatsoever and also love the fact that they are sustainable and made of water bottles, I think it’s absolutely incredible!
WHERE TO BUY VIVAIA?
If you are ready to buy a pair, use this link to get 15% off your first order at VIVAIA.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase, I might make a small commission, at no extra cost to you in order to help support my blog.